Go to the membership page for membership and boat yard hold harmless forms.
LDBSA Boat Yard
Anyone belonging to the club, who has paid the $100 annual fee, who has signed a hold harmless agreement with Consolidated Water Power, and has a sailboat they will actively sail during the sailing season. Space is limited, so be sure to apply early.
- Season is from May 1 through October 21. Boats are allowed in the yard only during these periods.
- You must get a key from and occupy only your area as assigned by the Yard Master.
- You must maintain or have someone maintain the area around your boat. LDBSA takes pride in the boat yard and requires members to keep their spot neat.
- You must lock the gate when not occupying the yard.
- Your boat must be operational and sailed by you. Boats placed out for sale or for seasonal storage will not be allowed to remain in the yard.
- You will utilize the boat yard at your own risk. Drive slowly, avoid parking in the driveway, and be courteous to other boat yard users.
- There will be no personal power boats allowed in the boat yard.
- There is no camping or open pit campfires allowed in the boat yard.
- There are no trash cans in the boat yard. Pack in/Pack out rules are in effect.